Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Obama Didn’t Need to be Told About the IRS Targeting Conservatives. By Rush Limbaugh.

The Great Unifier Didn’t Need to be Told About the IRS Targeting Conservatives. By Rush Limbaugh. RushLimbaugh.com, May 21, 2013.

Rush:

Obama’s attempt to unify the country was to unify people who believe that his enemies need to be eliminated. That was the unity Obama sought. He sought a unanimous agreement with him, that his opponents – I should say his enemies, in his world – need to be neutered. There was never, ever any attempt to take people who disagree with each other and find the resolution. It’s never happened anyway in the course of human history.

It’s not gonna happen today. You have to beat people into agreeing with them. Ask the Germans. Ask the Japanese. You have to defeat them, and they sign what’s called “terms of surrender,” and I don’t know about you, folks, but I’m not ready to surrender. Therefore I’m not ready to sign anything. Therefore I’m not ready to agree. Therefore I’m not ready to be bipartisan. All of this is smoke and mirrors.