Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Unbroken by Adversity: Cleveland Kidnapping Victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight Speak Out.

I may have been through hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell with a smile on my face, and with my head held high and with my feet held firmly on the ground. I will not let the situation define who I am. I will define the situation.
 
– Michelle Knight


“Thank you”: Cleveland kidnapping victims speak out for the first time. By Julie Cannold. CNN, July 9, 2013.

3 rescued Cleveland kidnap victims break silence. CBS News, July 9, 2013.

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight: Victims Of Ohio Kidnap Case Break Their Silence. By Thomas J. Sheeran. AP. The Huffington Post, July 9, 2013.

“Hell and back”: three US kidnap victims break silence over their ordeal. AFP. The Age, July 10, 2013.

New video: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, Cleveland’s 3 missing women, thank you for your support. By John Caniglia. Cleveland Plain Dealer, July 9, 2013.

Thank You from Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight. Video. HennesPaynterComm, July 8, 2013. YouTube.